Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The ONLY thing Caitlin wanted for Christmas was a "pink singing bunny". Kind of hard to find. So, two days before Christmas I found this pink stuffed toy that talked and giggled. At midnight on Christmas eve I made two bunny ears and hot glued them to the toy.
Looks like a bunny to me.......
Caitlin wasn't falling for it. She liked the toy but it definitely wasn't a bunny!
She got barbie dolls too. I'm thinking of taking the hot glue gun to them also. She is always losing the shoes off the dolls. That won't be a problem much longer.
The boys got some transformers they have been wanting. Troy said every toy that beeps and buzzes should come with an earphone jack. :)
Now lets get to me.....POWER TOOLS! Woo Hoo! So Happy:) Lowe's had a deal for a jigsaw, palm sander, drill and light all battery powered for $39.00.
I took the kids to the mall to get something for Troy. They picked out a shirt and a chair massager. I had a gift card from J.C. Penny that I had for 3 years! I know....I just don't like to shop. We used it for Troys gifts.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww - was Caitlyn terribly disappointed??? I will still keep looking for that bunny! Love you guys - Merry Christmas!

Beth said...

No, she liked it, it just didn't look like a bunny to her. :)