Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa

We went to see Santa the other night.








I told Dylan we could go Monday, but he thought we were running out of time. It was raining and late, but when Dylan pulls out those puppy dog eyes....well....we went to the mall.
Santa was the very best! He HoHoHo'd, he sang to Dylan, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". When Caitlin pulled out her list and gave it to him, he started reading a "to do" list. Pick up the dry cleaning, wash the dog, do the dishes.......Caitlin laughed and said, "nooooo, it says a pink bunny!" Santa HoHOHo''d again. He said he would fax their lists up to his elf's. Dylan could sleep soundly knowing his list was in good hands. :)
My scanner is off right now, but I will post the picture of them on Santas lap later. Right now I'm in the middle of cooking 5 doz. cookies for a cookie exchange tomorrow. pics of those to come too!
Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

Tammy said...

Starting new habits - commenting!!!! You are so funny, Beth and I love reading your posts! Hmmmmm, ANOTHER cookie exchange??? WOW!! You are one special lady!!