Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

getting ready....

Sorry about letting another week go by without an update. I have tried many times to sit and write a post but it just wasn't happening.
This week I finished up some embroidery orders and next week is for my family orders. Troy thought it would be a nice tradition to start making the kids P.J's every year for Christmas eve. I got some cute flannel at the store and it's just waiting for me to cut it up.
I went to some Christmas parties this week. One for my ladies prayer group and another a home schooling group. I have another cookie exchange next week too......I'm beginning to not fit in my clothes. which leads me to........
My New Years Resolution.........
Oh how I love to get e mails from long lost friends who talk me into getting "active" and training for a half marathon! ( And I hear she has started without me)
Yesterday Troy was looking through the ads in the paper and showed me someone walking on a treadmil and said, " OH LOOK! That's what it's for!"
So I thought I would have a section on the side of my blog to keep track of my time and miles. If anyone would like to join me....consider this your official invitation. I'm thinking of starting a little earlier than New Years, just to get in the habit. How about Monday. Who's with me on this? :)

3 comments:

LB said...

bring it on! I'm ready for that challenge. Wait....i just need to have one more Christmas cookie.

Merry Christmas...and I'll think of you on my treadmill.

carandavis said...

my treadmill has become christmas box storage ... i need to get back at it too!

greg said...

count me in (on the cookies that is) :)