Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Updating the ol blog!


Thought I'd get up to date on here.
We put up our Christmas Tree. We are going to have to get 2 trees next year to hold all our ornaments. This tree is pretty packed solid!


We have our school room up to date and cleaned out for our second quarter. I made this cute calender with little pockets. I put a paper tucked inside, that has something fun to do as a family for each day leading up to Christmas.


Other than school and working on little bits for The Pink Blueberry, I have been watching Christmas shows with kids and playing games with them.


This is one of my new additions to TPB blog....

I had Dawson take a picture of Sam in his new "coat"
Now, before you roll your eyes, It got pretty cold here a few nights ago and this little guy was warm and cozy in his Christmas green crochet jacket! I made another one and gave it to my friends dog, they thought it was great. So many people have been telling me to open a pet collection. So here it is! You saw it first. :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So glad to have you back, my dear! I have missed you and your blog updates! Love the tree, the kids, the ideas. MaKenna crochets and knits little things for our cat and dog all the time and they are so cute!

Tammy said...

They are getting so big...I love your tree and the calendar idea is adorable...you are such a fun mom! Love you, Tammy A.

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh the little cat coat is adorable and so is the calendar for leading up to Christmas day. We do something like that and I am getting it together to start for the 12 days of Christmas. Pretty tree too!

Blessings to you my bloggie friend!