Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

four-T-one


I'm officially in my forties!

And no better way to celebrate than with 3 little kiddos who love me dearly! Every time I turned around they would tell me, "Happy Birthday!" Dylan kept asking when everybody was coming over for the party. :) I told him, we're all here!

Since Troy had to help a friend build a deck, and I had some things to get done, we will celebrate after Thanksgiving. ( with a cake ) Notice in the picture a candle in a pizza. Caitlin wanted to light a candle and put it in her mashed potatoes.....

Can't say I'm excited to be 41, but, very thankful to get here. Let's see what this year has in store.....

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Beth! You are an amazing friend and I am blessed to have you in my life!

janice said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.

greg said...

Happy Birthday sis. you still look like your in your 20's. Love ya.

carandavis said...

beautiful pic!

Beth said...

AWE! Thanks guys! Love you all :)