Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thankful for so many things this year. I was on a roll of having a stress free Thanksgiving until about 45 min. before everyone arrived. That's when I decided to peel the potatoes and put all the peelings down the disposal. All the sudden the other side of the sink filled up with yucky water. I turned everything off and waited for it to drain. It started coming up the other side of the sink. I turn the disposal on again......the other side of the sink fills up with yucky water again. We ( you know I really mean Troy ) had to tear out the pipes under the sink and clean out all those potato skins I peeled. He didn't get too mad at me, he always tells me what I should not put down the disposal. I guess potato peels are on the list now :)


We started off the day with homemade cinnamon rolls. The recipe is actually called, "clone of a cinnabon" and it's right on! The kids LOVE them! Look them up on "all recipes web site."


Had beautiful weather, we ate outside on the back porch. A great Thanksgiving!


I finished my red blocks last night........




love these!

No comments: