Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday

Well it's Friday and I really wanted to finish some things around here to post, but......
that ain't happening. I have everything ready to go, so, maybe I can get some painting done before it rains on Sat..
I'm so excited to use my jig saw! First time... woo hoo! I want a circular saw but Troy doesn't think I'm old enough yet. :)
I told him to find me a tool box at the thrift store and I'll paint it pink......and monogram it..... :)
Gonna get me a pink hammer too.

Happy Friday :)

4 comments:

greg said...

what a good idea! at least you won't have to worry about any carpenters or tileguys walking off with your tools. hehe In all my days, I've never seen pink tools this remindes me of a funny situation that took place a long time ago... it is common for tilesetters to wear out the tips of their workboots from kneeling all day, one worker came to work one morning with brand new boots and he was so proud of them. he hated the fact that the tips were going to get worn out so bad that he came up with his own invention. He cut 2 inch squares of carpet and glued them to the tips of his brand new boots. the only problem was, the only color he could find on the jobsite was pink. the whole crew laughed so hard when he came walking into the breakroom that morning. we almost died laughing. It was hilarious. LOL

Beth said...

HaHa! Troy has had stuff stolen all the time on jobs...He should have painted his stuff pink!

greg said...

where can I get some pink paint to paint my wife?

Beth said...

AWE! I'm going to ask Troy why he didn't think of that!!!