Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help!

So I'm starting Valentines day celebrations early. I bought buy 1 get 1 free bags of Dove dark chocolates. Heaven, really!
My 13 wedding anniversary is this Sunday. What to do, what to do. I always give Troy something for us to do on our anniversary. On our 10th year, we had to write down 10 reasons why we love each other. On our 1st anniversary, I made at least 50 hearts out of construction paper and hung them from our ceiling. Each one said why I married him. Last year, we had a "dozen" theme. I told him I wanted to go to a restaurant and order # 12 on the menu. We ended up getting a foot long sub ( 12 inches in a foot...get it) real romantic huh!
I need you help for our 13th year. What should we do?

2 comments:

greg said...

Happy 13th Aniversary Troy and Beth.

Beth said...

Thanks Greg :) Still don't have any plans...