Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Troys DIY

I tried earlier today to get this posted but blogger wasn't working.

I have to show you guys the table that Troy built this week end.







He found the wood on the top on craigslist for free. We had the 4x4 post in our back yard so all he had to buy was a few pieces of wood to hold it all together. I love the way it turned out.
It's 39 inches tall and 6 ft. long. Perfect for oysters or hanging out with chips and salsa! We are going to leave it out on the back patio. ( it weighs a ton!)


I didn't get much of my projects done. But I did get these valentine key chains finished...



I'm putting them on my Pink Blueberry site. I think they are adorable. If you like them say "I"!

2 comments:

greg said...

I love how your projects turned out. I discovered a website yesterday called "Hulu". You should check it out. Do a Google search for Hula, once the site comes up, click on "chanels" then click on the "home and garden" chanel. There are tons of DIY shows. I got to warn you though, you might get addicted; I spent most of the evening watching bathroom remodelong projects. I'm a remodeling addict!!

~Kimberly~ said...

"I"!!