Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Caitlins room

I have been working on Caitlin's room. How fun it is to play with pink flowerly (it's gotta be a word) fabric. We are going with pink, green and denim. Everything so far has been given to us. Her bed, dresser, love seat, stuff like that. I am trying to watch how much I spend because I have been getting some great deals. Like yesterday I found the cutest set of window panels at Big Lots for $15.00.( A God thing...you know, last one available all the way on the back of the shelf, and fits the window.) I cut them in half and serged the bottom. Now, I have enough left over to sew a bed skirt. thrifty.......


It's not all the way done, I am wanting a denim slip cover and there are a couple more pillows to do.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Too, too cute! Can't wait to see it in person!

greg said...

WOW!!! nice job. :)