Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

a moment....

So we go to bagels like every other Fri.. We sat at our usual table, the big one right next to the front door and the waiting line. Today Caitlin had a hard time sitting still, in fact she was moving around so much that a friend from church walked in and noticed us sitting there, so while he was standing in line he kept pulling my ear, but I thought it was Caitlin and wasn't paying too much attention. In the mean time Caitlin is trying to tell me that this guy in line is touching you! I finally come back to earth and see whats going on and we all had a laugh on my behalf.

I can handle that.....

Next......

to keep Caitlin entertained I let her pull some coupons out of my purse and chap stick......she was fine and busy while I talked to my mother in law. Next thing I know Caitlin hands me something that she has been cleaning the chair with that we were sitting on.....it was my "feminine product"! She found it and unwrapped it and tore off the sticky strip paper (that I found later under the chair!) And went to town shining up the place.

OH MY!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hahahahahaha all I can do is keep on laughing b/c only that would happen to you!!:-)~ The Lord knows that you have such a great sense of humor. I love it! Love you, Tammy A.

janice said...

I agree with Tammy. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Can't wait to tell everyone....just kidding. My lips are sealed. Except for Kati and of course Lori and I can't forget Andrea, then just a few others that will appreciate it...oh who am I kidding ...can't wait to tell everyone...sorry Beth but it is to funny not to tell.. You know I love you