Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009





Thank you, everyone, for your birthday wishes to Caitlin. She had a great day! The crown is still on her head! She got a Barbie and a Barbie jeep and a horse with long hair to brush.

My attempt to make a barbie cake failed so many times. We made more cupcakes instead. She likes the frosting the best.:)

She's 3 years old and I am sure in no time at all I'll be posting her 4th. Time goes by so fast! She has been a blessing to our family and we are so proud of her!

2 comments:

{ LB } said...

she is adorable. I remember getting a barbie and her jeep for my bday...but I think i was in 3rd
grade. And it led to, me getting a real jeep when I became a big girl. Watch out Beth! 16 is just around the corner!

April said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! :)