Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

O.k. I've been busted.
While eating dinner with my husband tonight, he told me he was reading the post I wrote that I said I gained 2 lbs. and didn't know how it happened. And he said it like he didn't believe me!
I think he might have even rolled his eyes too. He just had to bring up my itsy bitsy tiny bowl of ice cream that I have before bed. Now, really....I put a banana in with it!

He shook his head too. Apparently having a banana with your ice cream is the same as eating a cookie with oatmeal in it. Or how about pizza with a diet coke.

So Troy ate the last of the ice cream tonight. sigh. I could just eat the banana........I wonder if publix is still open :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL! Too funny! But, I will let you in on a secret - I have a semi-regular nightly ice cream, too! At the end of a long day, there just needs to be something good to look forward to, you know??!!

~Kimberly~ said...

We all gotta have a little something to relish in...I like M&M's. And I love ice cream, but it doesn't like me at all.

Tammy said...

Us big Norwegians up here have had to cut back to only one treat night a week b/c we've gained so much hibernation blubber over the winter! Yikes...wish I could only gain two from a nightly ice cream...sigh! Y'all are just blessed with wonderful metabolism cuz ya look gorgeous! Love you, Tammy A