Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Saturday morning and I am running a bit slow but that's o.k. Troy finally went to the Drs. and got something to help him feel better. He lost 13 Lbs.. over 2 weeks of everybody being sick and clingy to mom!
Right now they are all in the game room playing ( and coughing) with each other. I am going on vacation! ( in my mind at least)
Well it's true what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :) I hope we are now immune to anything lurking out there.
I'm off to get ready for Caitlin's birthday this Tues. she turns 3 years old. She wants a barbie doll cake. The last time we were in publix she saw one on display. "OH MOMMY LOOK! "
Her favorite thing right now is Tinkerbell. We watched that movie a hundred times while she was sick!

3 comments:

{ LB } said...

have you survived? It's amazing how the mom never gets sick because everyone needs them. Where shall we go on vacation????

Beth said...

Hawaii?

janice said...

Yippie they are all better!!!!!
I used to make those cakes for my girls. They are like "jiffy pop" as much fun to make as they are to eat.