Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Better Not Pout!



Day 4......

little bit of an at-ti-tuude!









Troy is always telling me I have more pictures of Caitlin then the boys. This is not true. I have plenty of pictures of the boys.....they just don't want their picture taken so they end up like this......



or this.....




and I love it when Dawson does this to sabotage a picture....



So, I have a lot of crazy pictures of the boys. I'm sure they will remind me of this special time we call life right now. Everything is a joke to these guys, I think they end all their sentences with "get it mom!"
They remind me not to be too serious!


3 comments:

Tammy said...

Too funny - I know what you mean, though. Boys and good pictures seem to be an oxymoron (maybe just moron??!!). If I show you all the pics it took to get 2 good family shots, oh dear, we would be a while!!

greg said...

they are all nice pictures but that at-it-tude picture takes the cake. :)

Tammy said...

Aren't girls the best! Ugh! I've been getting a ton of at-it-tude lately that I would love to share, but it looks like yours is capable of her own cute little pouts!