Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I can't believe the year is almost over! Today was our last service of 2008 and I had such an emotional time thinking of all the blessings and grace and favor that God gave to me this past year. I could not have gotten this far without Him! When I think of how this year started and where I am now as it ends....it amazes me.

Happy New Year to everyone
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Amen, amen! I agree fully...He is truly AWESOME. Love you and Happy New Year! Love, Red

{ LB } said...

Hello my dear friend. I'm so glad to hear from you. I was surprised to see a comment on my blog (no one ever leaves one) and it was on my b-day! It was the best gift. Keep in touch and have a Happy New Year with your wonderful family. LadyBird