Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008


Who needs a car anyway! We'd rather play outside in the backyard and take pictures.
We had to decide which car was going to get fixed this week end and my car didn't win. I don't have to get up for work tomorrow either, so , I guess that's fair. :)
I have seen someone else do this on their blog and I am going to steal it because I thought it was a great way to show how little things mean a lot.....
Reasons to be happy this Sunday evening:
1. laundry is done
2. kids are happy and healthy
3. kitchens clean
4. Christmas cards ready to go out
5. Troy found my favorite pair of old navy p.j. pants in his bottom drawer today, I am wearing them now :)
6. Gators sec champs!

3 comments:

greg said...

nice photo! i notice everyone is wearing warm coats. it must be getting in chilly 70's. :)

Beth said...

jealous?

greg said...

na just wish it wasn't so cold up here. ;)