Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

5 reasons

Well I am glad to say that Dawson is home now and I am very happy his lungs are sounding better! What a scare!
Other than the whole "not breathing thing" Dawson had a good stay at the hospital. Cable t.v., phone, bed that goes in all positions! He didn't like getting an I.V. !
It did get me thinking about being a respiratory therapist. ( RT is the name we used at the hospital ) Hmmmm......something to think about.
Anyway....I have 5 reasons to be thankful today,
1. My kids are home and playing
2. I have friends and family who care about us
3. I am doing laundry instead of sitting in a hospital room
4. My mom dropped off a bag of oreos for us
5. I know God is in control

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog! Good Job! I'm into game blogs, are you? Check out my latest blog and see if your a winner! Unlimited Entries! No Email Required! Instant Win or Lose! "CashPrizesOnline.Blogspot.com"

**********************
BIG CASH CLICK & WIN

$10,000+ Cash Prizes
**********************

No Email Required! Instant Win or Lose! Unlimited Entries!b

carandavis said...

glad you all are home. sorry about having to go to the hospital. the IVs are the worst!

{ LB } said...

I'm glad to hear Dawson is home and doing well. Hugs and kisses to you and your kids. i like your 5 reasons!