Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Savin $$$

I have been on my coupon kick again. I started a while back and didn't keep up with it for very long, but lately there have been some great deals. At Target I walked out with 2 boxes of electrosol dish soap, 2 sticks of deodorant and 2 bottles of shampoo and cost me $5.oo! At Walgreen's I spent $4.00 for $20.00 worth of items and at Publix I saved $21.00 and spent $30.00. I haven't even gone to CVS yet, ( I LOVE CVS ) The first trip I took to cvs I spent $20.00 and got 6 boxes of cheerios, 5 bottles of Listerine, 2 bars of dove soap, 4 tubes of crest toothpaste, 1 bag of girlie stuff and still had $6.00 in extra bucks to spend! If you live near a cvs I would look into getting one of their cards and start saving some $$. Tomorrow I am sending Troy to walmart where they will actually have to give me money back for 2 bars of soap!

1 comment:

greg said...

a penny saved is a penny earned. :)