Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

If I don't blog about it I might just cry about it! Here is the lowdown of whats been goin' down in my 'hood.
1. My cell phone charger broke...I can't do anything with it, so don't call it!
2. My car still sits in the driveway with a battery problem.....no car for me.
3. Our T.v. is possessed and when we turn it off, will turn back on by itself..... have to turn it off by unplugging it.
4. As of yesterday, Troys car doesn't go in reverse, and won't shift gears!.....Ugh! fo'real, no cars working!
5. I'll just throw this one in.....1 library book overdue :)

On a good note, My friend ( really good friend ) came over last night and left me her car in my driveway! can you believe it! The drivers seat has a built in heater! What a God thing!

6 comments:

janice said...

What kind of cell phone do you have? I may have an extra charger. Hang in there.

Tammy said...

We'll be praying...but it looks like God is already coming through! He knows you'll give Him the glory to Him when those prayers are answered! You go girl...He knows right where you are. We love you! Tammy A.

greg said...

check your email

Tammy said...

And you are still blessing people! Thanks again for coming through for me. God will honor all that you are and do for Him - I'm believing with you.

{ LB } said...

Just remember your motto...it's a wonderful life. This too will pass and your life will shine again. It sounds like you have some wonderful friends to help you out. Hang in there!

On a lighter note, I feel blessed to have reconnected our friendship and love to read your blogs. It's like having a little window into your world.

Beth said...

Ha! LB...it's not the Motto but the caption under it that best describes my life!

Greg: looked up the car, Thanks!

Janice: I think another friend has one for me! Thanks for the offer though.