Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh how life takes twists and turns! You think not one more thing could go wrong. And then....

We had to call 911 Thurs. morning because Dawson had an asthma attack that was so severe it landed him in hospital. He is doing much better tonight but I have to say, this one was the scariest by far! He is still in the hospital tonight but showing progress!
We found out Dawson had asthma when he was two. It was triggered by a cold. And we don't have many problems with keeping it under control. But this came on so suddenly and I couldn't get it to slow down with the medication we had here. He had great medical attention and the staff at the hospital are really nice but if it was not for the prayer and support of the most wonderful friends and family, I'm sure it would have been much different.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

4 comments:

greg said...

So glad to hear Dawson is improving. I bet he wishes he was home. We will be praying for him to get well. :(

janice said...

Thank you God for taking care of Dawson

Anonymous said...

I am glad he is doing better. I will keep him in my prayers.

Lori said...

Scrap Chick is me. I signed in on the wrong name.