Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

You got to praise Him!

We had Troy's friend come over for a haircut last night and when he was here he pulled some wires out of the fuse box that might have been causing the problem. So this morning when I went out to see if it would start.........IT DID!!! We did a little jig and waited till this afternoon and tried it again.........IT DID!! We did a bigger jig and decided to actually go somewhere! We ventured off to Wal Mart where I made some deals on my coupons, 2 bars of soap and 3 deodorants for a dollar! I am so excited! Things are looking up! wink!

3 comments:

greg said...

Willie Nelsons song "On the road again" comes to mind. :) glad you got your wheels running.

Tammy said...

Thank you Jesus! What an answer to prayer - I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!

janice said...

Look out world she's mobile again :)