Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

sweet

I have to start by saying that I am a blogger and NOT a facebook kinda gal! I don't get it at all.....








anyway....





Had a great week end! Driving my own car and such. Just felt right :)








I am getting into another project and I think I'm over my head a little. But I just have to try...do you think I can do this for Caitlin's birthday?





Every little princess needs a cake like that on her birthday...right? I think I am setting myself up for failure!!! Maybe I should start with cupcakes :)

3 comments:

{ LB } said...

Yes, you should make this cake for your cute little daughter. The best part is you could make a few practice cakes...and don't let them go to waste :}. The most memorable cakes are the ones made with a mothers love regardless how they turn out! Good Luck.

And to reply to your comment on my blog...I think it would be a great idea to motivate each other. Let's celebrate our 40's together! And I have yet to hear from my sisters!
(I tried to post a comment earlier, but I must not have published it, hope you don't get it twice)

janice said...

Sure you can. Go for it!!

greg said...

yep, you're a blogger alright and an excellent blogger at that! as for the cake, well I hope you have fun in the process if you decide to do :)